Ph Electrode Storage Solution by Grotek 250 ml
2 in stock
Ensure Optimum Performance
Easy-to-Use Ph Electrode Storage Solution, help to keep your pH electrodes corrosion-free between use. Prepared with chemicals that ensure optimum performance of your pH and ORP electrodes. It is necessary to store a pH electrode in a solution in order to keep the glass membrane of the pH electrode hydrated. Never store an electrode in distilled or deionized water.
Prevention and Maintenance
This storage solution is formulated to minimize microbial growth and to prevent any diffusion/osmotic effects. from storing a probe in a solution with the highly concentrated inner reference electrolyte. Storing your pH and/or ORP electrodes in a storage solution will also keep the junction clear. Maintaining the hydrated layer and clear junction will help to ensure a fast and reliable measurement. In the case of cleaning your pH electrode in one of our cleaning solutions, we recommend soaking the electrode in the storage solution for at least one hour before taking measurements.
- Special formulation to minimize microbial growth and osmotic/diffusion effects between the solution and inner reference electrolyte
- Manufactured specifically for pH and ORP electrodes
- Clearly marked expiration date and lot number
Directions for use:
- Immerse probe in Electrode Storage Solution, making sure entire probe stays submerged. After storage, rinse with clean tap water or distilled water before using
- Store at room temperature between 20°C – 25°C
- Clean the probe with Electrode Cleaning Solutions A & B before storage if the probe has been immersed in several nutrient solutions without cleaning.
Lastly, be sure to check our Instagram @GrowersWorld page for up-to-date Promo Codes and Specials.
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 5 cm|