Gaia Green Diatomaceous Earth
20 in stock
GAIA GREEN Diatomaceous Earth
A naturally occurring sedimentary rock, consisting of fossilized remains of diatoms – silica rich, single-celled algae. This soil amendment encourages the retention of water and nutrients while draining freely and allowing high oxygen circulation within the growing medium.
- Kill bed bugs, fleas, slugs, ants, crickets, silverfish, earwigs, caterpillars, sowbugs, cockroaches, potato beetles, centipedes, and millipedes with this safe, natural, organic, food-grade powder that is non-toxic and safe for humans and pets, safe for the environment, and widely used in organic gardening. Comes in a convenient container.
- Use indoor and outdoor, this odourless, non-staining powder. Insects that stay longer on treated surfaces and eat the powder, effectively working to kill insects twice as fast through the internal and external cutting action. 50% Bonus! Avoid harsh toxic chemicals and use this safe, natural, effective insect killer baited powder.
- Use indoor and outdoor, this odourless, non-staining powder.
- Formulated using FOOD GRADE NATURAL FRESHWATER Diatomaceous Earth (DE). DE is a form of amorphous silica consisting of fossilized remains of diatoms belonging into a major group of algae, one of the most common types of phytoplankton
- This product can be used as dry or wet powder, with larger and sharper diatom particles to more effectively kill listed pests than other brands. Insects have a thin covering of wax on their body that helps to prevent water loss from the insect’s body. Externally, Diatomaceous Earth cuts through this waxy coating, causing dehydration of the insect pests. Internally, the sharp DE particles damage the insect’s gut and stop them from eating.
- Improves nutrient and water holding capacity.
- Improves soil structure and porosity for better drainage and air circulation.
- For use as a soil amendment.