Advanced Nutrients Big Bud 1 Ltr.
8 in stock
Get richer harvests with bigger, denser, higher-quality flowers and fruit
Firstly, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud give your crops the proven power of bloom boosting, bud-bulking big bud fertilizer. Secondly, Big Bud If you’re a grower looking for a maximum-strength bud bulking, bloom-boosting supplement, youve found it. This ultra-premium supplement is the perfect solution to maximize bloom phase and give bigger, more consistent yields time after time.
Get richer harvests with bigger, denser, higher-quality flowers and fruits…
- Maximizes bulk by providing optimal extra amounts of phosphorus and potassium, that’s what your high-value, short-day crops desire
- Utilizes quality raw materials for building and bulking floral structures
- Rather than relying on a PK spike alone. Constructs a framework for flowering by supplying a rich assortment of bioavailable amino acids (the building blocks of life).
- Maximizes bud bulking by providing plant-derived, amino-chelated calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Delivers extra energy to plants with citrate.
There’s a lot more to fueling bigger flowers than giving your plants correct ratios and types of potassium and phosphorus.
Floral production revs up most when your plants are provided the full range and correct forms of substances. Called amino acids, which are building blocks of proteins, terpenoids, phenols and alkaloids.
This means you want to give 20 “L-form” amino acids to your plants, with especially important doses of L-tryptophan, L-Cysteine, L-Glutamate and L-Glycine.
Why the special emphasis on these four L-form amino acids in big bud fertilizer? Here’s the scoop:
Not only are you now aware of the crucial role amino acids play in floral production and overall plant health, it’s important to have the L-form of amino acids rather than the less-complex “D” form aminos.
For one thing, your plants’ cells need all 20 amino acids, but some amino acids are harder for plants to create or absorb. Not only that, but few bloom boosters contain amino acids, and almost all the ones that do contain inferior D-aminos that plants have a hard time utilizing because they are less water soluble.
Lastly, be sure to check our Instagram @GrowersWorld page for up-to-date Promo Codes and Specials